One Button Bob One Button Bob

eugh

i appreciate the work gone into it but my GOD its fucking annoying having to repeat shit over and over.

reminds me of ninja gaiden ffs.

meh.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

i appreciate what u made..

but all in all this game just fucks me off..

8/10, 4/5

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

7/10

an alright, long playability game, if you like this kind of thing.
i thought it was ok, i do respect you spent allot of time on this, but i just didnt
find it that gripping. yeah it is similar to last stand, but arent all defence games?
the main problem for me, was the lack of animation, it felt really simplistic (graphic wise)
either get a torso shot, or headshot, and their head just pops off.. i dont know maybe if there was a bit more detail and animation the game would probably be one of my favorites, just feels too stiff to enjoy.

but like i said i do like the team management and stat upgrades etc.
Peace man.
7/10

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

brilliant sequel

i love it, its better then the first one by a mile, i like the grenades, brilliant idea!!
are you planning a 3rd? please say you are. this is probably the best flash game on newgrounds, screw alien hominid this jas much more re-play value, i do not know why but for me, the best game ive played in a long while (nearly as good as s.t.a.l.k.e.r).

i cant really think of any criticism mainly because everything is so evenly balanced (in some cases).
the fact that the "zombie omg i have to be rescued" has been done a million times.. doesnt matter.. zombie movie/games are MEANT to be cliche, its just how pull it off that matters, and you did it brilliantly.
Peace, 10/10

Taito.

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

thanks to YOU!!

thanks to you i am now going ahead with the Team Badger project, im putting you
in the credits, i must point out that i think on the 3rd page of the sound section theres a pic overlapping some text and i couldnt read it,
but other then that thankyou so much you really helped me out.. stupid
flash 8 has a shit help section,
10/10! man

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

that..

is just pathetic really, i appreciate you took the time to draw.. that 'femenine' looking character but to be honest it looks more like a drag queen, and the
point of it being classed as a 'game' is useless, as its, well no fun atall what
so ever..

not even arousing -_-

3/10
peace.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

this is a good fighting game,

but i seriously think that the one hit death is annoying, maybe the enemys could
move a bit slower or something, like most of your games they involve
too much jumpy reactions or 1hit deaths,
still an impressive flash game, very smooth, just too sketchy most of the time!
8/10

peace, taito.

Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod

-meltedbrain-

ok it actualy feels like my brain has melted... but its still
brilliant haha, MEGA CANNON!!!!!!!
but i cannot play this game for too long
without getting annoyed or brain dead so i give an 8/10,
still good tho!! :D

peace, taito.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

10/10, few flaws

with very few flaws, this is what zombie defence is all about,
its easy to get into, and good if you like games where you have to time your reloads to kill ratio (ONLY with level 1 weapons) after that it gets into more of a trance watching all that blood carpet the battlefield, being able to use the bunker, beef up the bunker, making it a fort or w/e would be a brilliant idea, maybe more upgrade stats, zooming in and out, different terrains, etc..
but i love the game
for what it is as a starting point, gritty and bloody, with many weapons to play with!
(must be said that the D.Eagle owns!!)
id LOVE to see more zombie games coming from you,
10/10 - 5/5

peace, Taito.

Zombie Erik Zombie Erik

gave a 3/5

and a 5/10,
this game really didnt do it for me, but then again i have had
a massive loss of liking for 'on the rails' games recently, i can see that alot
of work has gone into this game, but it just seems to 'WOAH IN UR FACE' for me,
and the aiming seemd a bit off aswell, but the graphics are pretty good, it should
be in one of them ol'skool arcades near bowling allys or something.
what im saying is, its not BAD it just doesnt exite me like other zombie games do,
sorry man,